Reflective tape (Be seen, Be safe)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
..get some Christmas tree lights with a flashing gizmo and wrap them around the frame:ohmy:.

Better than reflective tape, serious

I don't know the science, but I reckon that all reflective stuff and high glo stuff will get absorbed by the human brain and forgotten about

Get some decent lights. If you want you can end up looking like Locutus of the Borg, 7 of 9 or whatever

Bigtallfatbloke

Abitrary said:
Crazy. Relying on static reflective technology. The fabric under it wears out like batteries as well.

If I had to swerve the car to avoid an incident and had to take out a reflecting cyclist or one who had bothered to buy equipment that lit up the road for everyone else as well, I wouldn't hesitate in mowing down the reflective one

I have lights as well, you goon. :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
If you know any friendly coppers then the tape they use on their vehicles is highly sought after. Highly adhesive and violently reflective.

Abitrary

Have you noticed how fit police women are getting these days? It's like the really fit girls want a challenge.

And all the rest are polish

polish - with shiny eyes...:biggrin:

bonj2

longers said:
If you know any friendly coppers then the tape they use on their vehicles is highly sought after. Highly adhesive and violently reflective.

i was just going to say actually the tape on coppers' reflective jackets always seems VERY bright!

Blonde

You lot wants these people:

https://www.cyberglow.co.uk/

Their sew on tape is good. Best in White/Silver of course but they do make less obtrusive colours so it doesn't have to look total shyte on yer kit. The small chevron stickers in various colours are really good for the backs of yer cycling shoes. Mine has been on six months rain 'n' shine and there's no sign of it un-sticking yet.

Top Bottom