Regional sections

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

darth vadar

Über Member
I think regional sections would be great.

That way I wouldn't have to read about those Southern softies who can't decide which pub to meet up at for one of their organised bike rides.

snorri

Legendary Member
You have decided to ignore Post 11 in this thread and are not concerned about referring to the last four as regions?:whistle:

OP
OP
gillelive

gillelive

I feel like I have started an uprising with this post......

The regions I listed are only a suggestion, I am sure however you carve up the UK there will be people on boundaries, I know this is a little boring but how about using government regions as shown in this map http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgu...a=X&ei=7oOZTcb2A8yYhQe2rLX5CA&ved=0CCwQ9QEwCw you can see England broken in to 9 regions, that just leaves Scotland, Wales, Ireland and perhaps International (hope I haven't missed anyone). So you would have 12 or 13 regions/countries for bike shop info, rides, meets etc. This would not break the forum up, it would just help when posting something of more local interest. It does not stop anyone reading any posts, I am guessing most people catch up using the 'Whats new' or 'Todays posts'.

I will leave this with mods to consider as I am not looking to tread on any toes as I am fairly new to the forum.

Cheers

Shaun

Founder
It would only be for rides / meet-ups.

Bike shops will be listed separately in the directory - I just haven't had time to re-write the directory to suit the new site software yet (not a simple task).

It's all on the to-do list ... :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom