Regulator Rides on Paris.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
You're going to need a stronger bike Man!! :laugh:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
how are you getting out of Gisors, Reg?

Oh - there's a very decent bike shop in the middle of town if you need supplies - Espace Velo in the Rue de Vienne.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Wednesday 7 September

I have something of a rumbly tummy (not in a good way) so the executive decision has been made to avail myself of the train, to get past the hilly bits planned for this morning (and to give the meds time to kick in).

I shall rearrange the day but it looks like I may get to Paris this evening.

First I shall be relaxing in my jacuzzi:
View attachment 142943

with a beer. Just the thing to sort out any aches and pains.

FTFY

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
What kind of establishment is this? Just looked at their "escapades" page out of idle curiosity - packages including
Contents of selection: Massage oil and lubricant two-in-one, four romantic candles, a silky eye blindfold, a pen, a vibrating ring.
I know I've led a sheltered existence, but what on earth is the pen for? :eek:

Edit: Just looked at the original French version, and it's a plume, i.e. a feather.
This starts to make more sense now.

Last edited:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
What kind of establishment is this? Just looked at their "escapades" page out of idle curiosity - packages including
Contents of selection: Massage oil and lubricant two-in-one, four romantic candles, a silky eye blindfold, a pen, a vibrating ring.
I've led a sheltered existence, but what on earth is the pen for? :eek:
The French version gives ''plume,'' which is more likely to be a feather.

(I appear to have just been pre-TMNed.)

Last edited:

Tim Hall

I know I've led a sheltered existence, but what on earth is the pen for? :eek:

Edit: Just looked at the original French version, and it's a plume, i.e. a feather.
This starts to make more sense now.
Just don't go there with your aunt.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Mad Doug Biker would like it here. It has a terrace, overlooking a beautiful green communal space with ponds and veggie being grown (although the veggies might scare him) - and in the background are the main rail lines into Gare du Nord, with all the TGV etc parading themselves before you.

I would like to join @Mad Doug Biker on the terrace.

Top Bottom