Rejoined GB cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
rejoined BC as I miss the 10% off Halfords etc but looking to buy a set of wheels of CRC. Only issue is they are not excepting my discount code from BC ? Is there a limit or is it non sale items on CRC ???

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It'll be because the discount code changes each month - you need the new one for April.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Yep they were and also it added the discount it then took it away once I went through to check out. Decided that I was as well buying elsewhere as not much difference in price once I added in adapters for discs. Might try again next month as need new wheels for the racer, so will way up offers come then.

gaijintendo

Veteran
...off topic, but I'm considering rejoining. The moment it expired it felt like they sent out their crack retention team consisting of terrible truck and car drivers...

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
It’s been a year since I lapsed lol and with recent events around internal affairs I was in two minds. However I also value some sort of insurance cover and liability for my commute, also Halfords may get slagged off but they are handy for car stuff etc so 10% off not to be sniffed at !!

vickster

Legendary Member
It’s been a year since I lapsed lol and with recent events around internal affairs I was in two minds. However I also value some sort of insurance cover and liability for my commute, also Halfords may get slagged off but they are handy for car stuff etc so 10% off not to be sniffed at !!
Don't think you can get discount on car stuff anymore

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Maybe someone with a current membership can advise ?? Anyone ? Could be a deal breaker :-) still got time to cancel my DD

Top Bottom