Remember that pigeon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
The one that I rode over in Hyde Park back in spring? I reckon it or it's mate came back to sort me on Saturday. One flew into my head on Saturday whilst I was skating along. It hit me in the cheek, and felt like a punch. Oucheee!

domtyler

Über Member
A pigeon never forgets!

betty swollocks

large member
Consider yourself lucky that you're not living in the Triassic-Cretaceous period, otherwise it might have been a Pterodactyl and then you'd be in a sorry state.

spindrift

The worst thing about pigeons in London is the Americans who insist on feeding them.

They're hideously ugly, they make a Godawful noise, they have sex in alleys and eat rancid burgers and their vile offspring make me sick.

Take the ball run with it.

Cab

spindrift said:
The worst thing about pigeons in London is the Americans who insist on feeding them.

They're hideously ugly, they make a Godawful noise, they have sex in alleys and eat rancid burgers and their vile offspring make me sick.

Too... easy... must... resist...

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
spindrift said:

That looks better...:smile:

*runs away to hide*

yenrod

What goes around comes around !

BentMikey said:
The one that I rode over in Hyde Park back in spring? I reckon it or it's mate came back to sort me on Saturday. One flew into my head on Saturday whilst I was skating along. It hit me in the cheek, and felt like a punch. Oucheee!

Top Bottom