remind me again why I drink this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Fennel tea is very nice in my opinion.
It's tastes very refreshing when you've got a hangover. I stick one in my thermal cup for when walking the dog.

yenrod

Tea an Coffee is widely available in work and I am sick of the stuff; Breaktime, dinner time, afternoon BT, just sick of the stuff...

Water or such like is far better ! :blush:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Rooibos/redbush I think is great, it is the only drug or anything else I've found that aides sleep. Unlike most other teas it blends very well with normal tea.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Kirstie said:
Redbush tea is a good alternative - there's no caffeine or tannin in it, but it's strangely addictive.

I hate the way that's been Anglicised!! Rooibos it is. I'm not picking on you of course Kirstie.

walker said:
Kirstie, your a minger, that stuffs 10 times worse

i agree! (not the minging part, Kirstie ;)) but it's rubbish not rooibos!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Rooibos has been described to me before as tasting like garden twine or stewed weetabix but you can get used to it and it is so versatile as to what you can have with it.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
At what point does a "tea" cease to be tea, and become an "infusion". I would vouchsafe that many of the drinks mentioned herein do, in fact, fall into the latter category...;)

OP
OP
walker

walker

Fnaar said:
At what point does a "tea" cease to be tea, and become an "infusion". I would vouchsafe that many of the drinks mentioned herein do, in fact, fall into the latter category...;)

when tea leaves arn't used...

Top Bottom