Replacement fork for a 2014 Canyon Ultimate CF SL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John Edmondson

Hi, I have damaged my carbon fork on a 2014 Canyon Ultimate CF SL (Road Bike).
Having done a bit of research the fork appears to be a ‘One One Four SLX’ which tapers from 1-1/4″ to 1-1/2”.
Unless I’ve misinterpreted the specifications (?) then this appears to be a bit of an unusual size. Anyhow I’m after a replacement... I’m not too bothered about a like for like with decals etc I’d just like a fork which fits, is carbon fibre, light, durable and ideally black. I’m perfectly prepared to use crown reducer adapters but just getting a bit lost looking for a solution. Any help gratefully received!!
Thank you, John.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Have you asked Canyon?

they offer crash replacement parts. You may need to pay more but...worth asking
https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/customer-service/help-center/crash-replacement.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
John Edmondson

John Edmondson

Have you asked Canyon?

they offer crash replacement parts. You may need to pay more but...worth asking
https://www.canyon.com/en-gb/customer-service/help-center/crash-replacement.html

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah I’ve filled in the request form but I’m outside of the 3year window and not holding my breath to hear from them any time this century... The latest editions of the same bike appear to use the same taper so even if they don’t stock the ‘One One Four’ then hopefully the new ones will fit. I’ll see what they say but like I say I suspect the computer will say no and I’ll have to sort a solution out myself... Sent some photos over to a carbon workshop to see how much repair might be but ideally I just want a new fork. Shame it has to be so complicated, why can’t Canyon just stick to established standards...!

Jonatas

Hello, guys.

So, im a Brazilian cyclist who bought a canyon AL ultimate SLX. I broke my fork last year and since then i've been looking for a replacement for this one.
I found a fork, with apparentelly same measurements, but even been similar 1-1/4 to 1-1/2, the bearing seats doesnt match.

If you solve your problem, please, let me know. Im really Sad because im not using this frame, wich i really like and have invested on. Thxxxx

Top Bottom