Replacement handlebar grips for revoshift

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by spaceman, 25 Apr 2011.

1. spaceman

spaceman New Member

The handlebar grips on my son's bike are badly worn and I would like to replace them. This bike is a 6 speed and only has a Shimano revoshift on the right hand side. The grips look like a matching pair and I would like to replace them both but would prefer not to have to cut the right hand grip down if a full length grip used.

Does anyone know where I could buy the shorter grips for use with twist gear shifters and if these would be available with a matching full length grip?

2. lpretro1

lpretro1 Guest

You can buy shorter grips just for using with twist grips. However, they come as pairs of the same length - I guess they assume you have both a left and right had shifter! I have a pair of the shorter ones and also a single short one - they are the gripshift ones. If you are interested

3. buddha

buddha Veteran

Ergon make grips for twist shifters. Left grip is full size. Right grip is shorter. Good quality, though a bit expensive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice