Report bad driving here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm not very keen on this type of website, they seem unnecessary. On the few occasions that I have felt my life seriously endangered by reckless driving I have been satisfied with the police handling of the incident.

Danny

Legendary Member
It is debatable how useful the website really is, but I am amazed by the number of posts it has received.

I think this does highlight the fact that many people are dismayed be the lack of enforcement of basic traffic regulations by the police. The police are currently putting a lot of resources into tackling "anti-social behaviour", but fnfortunately this doesn't seem to include dangerous driving.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Wrong! The Police have new powers to use the Police National Computer to log reports by members of the public who witness bad driving. If a vehicle receives four reports the owner will be visited by the Police and given a "producer" notice.

Only a few Police forces are publicising this though. We are doing it in our street and we believe it is making a difference because most of the speeders are local drivers who race through habitually to beat traffic lights on the parallel main road.

Top Bottom