Reporting footage to police - what are your thoughts on this clip?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks fine to me. Don't go reviewing footage unless you really need to, otherwise you'll turn into one of those camera loons that get's upset about everything. Won't do your health any good. Leave it there if/until something happens.

Recording is still a novelty to me and I think your warning that I could become a loon could be spot on.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Recording is still a novelty to me and I think your warning that I could become a loon could be spot on.

It's easy to get 'upset'. I've got a dash cam in the car and just leave it there. My son initially was 'oh look at this' when he got his dash cam, but has just left it running - it did capture the stupid Audi driver rear ending him, so was useful for that.

Get into filming your latest 'stunts' - far more entertaining ! Just don't get on 'Fail of the Day' on GMBN. :whistle:

Can you re post the file/ link please

Not very good at trimming the clip - basically happens at 2 secs in.

I have reported a separate incident involving a close pass with a van and the police updated me today that they have sent a NIPs to them. The incident with the van was a closer encounter than this and almost hit an island.

Last edited:

sleuthey

Legendary Member

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs7BjvWvJtc&feature=youtu.be

Not very good at trimming the clip - basically happens at 2 secs in.

I have reported a separate incident involving a close pass with a van and the police updated me today that they have sent a NIPs to them. The incident with the van was a closer encounter than this and almost hit an island.

Thanks. As others have said I get passes like that or worse every day yet i have only reported 3 in the last 6 months. I only report those where I feel endangered enough brake or steer out the way.

Top Bottom