Request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

As this place, as you point out is moderated on, I'd like to know who are the MODERATORS :angry:

As you have referred to these Moderators, I only feel its respectfull that list be outlined.

Thank you,

Over to you Shaun.

This is meant, and is, for Shaun not one of his 'mod'ions/minions

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Give-it a rest yenners, you're in danger of winning the simoncc stuck record award for monotony.

(apologies to simoncc).

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Yes, it's getting very boring. Give it a rest. If it is meant for Shaun only, why not PM him and spare us the proliferation of threads about threads about threads?

(And no, I am not a Mod, although I used to be)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Fab Foodie said:
Give-it a rest yenners, you're in danger of winning the simoncc stuck record award for monotony.

(apologies to simoncc).

Flying_Monkey said:
Yes, it's getting very boring. Give it a rest. If it is meant for Shaun only, why not PM him and spare us the proliferation of threads about threads about threads?

(And no, I am not a Mod, although I used to be)

Not everything concerns me on here so I dont post on it or read it.

Esp. if it refers to anything or anyone..

I dont go crying to the Mods or Admin unless its rediculously necessary !

At least I put these things out in public !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll put my hands up - I'm a mod. Still, with my even hand and non-confrontational style, I expect you'd aready guessed, Yenners.

Seriously though, what does it matter?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Absinthe Minded said:
OK, I'll put my hands up - I'm a mod. Still, with my even hand and non-confrontational style, I expect you'd aready guessed, Yenners.

Seriously though, what does it matter?

You serious:

Remember that thread that got moved to the fabled bunfights !

When this place was first set up, I remember Shaun asking for volunteers to become moderators. I didn't have the time at that point, but I could have asked to be one too. I can't quite see, on this basis, why it's important to know who they are, as they could (unless I'm very naive) have been anyone who stood up at the right time to offer their help. So does it matter who they are?

Has one of them upset you in some way? Is that what this is about?

beanzontoast said:
Has one of them upset you in some way? Is that what this is about?
I can't speak for Yenners, but I'd just like to know. I've got no beef with anyone, or any grudge. I've got no gripes with the way this place is modded or any of the people that I think might be Mods. However, I dislike the idea of keeping Mods ID's secret. I'd much prefer it to be open, that feels more honest to me.

Top Bottom