Request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
There isn't a list.

Mods are forum members who volunteer their free time to keep CC running smoothly and clear of spam and spammers.

Whether a moderator wants their status known to the forums at large is up to them.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
AFAIK, there is no real issue with the fairness of moderation - the argument was about a decision made by Shaun, which most people have now accepted. Why change something that works? And I am particularly surprised that Chuffy wants to push this given his own experience of being targeted on the old C+ form...

Flying_Monkey said:
AFAIK, there is no real issue with the fairness of moderation - the argument was about a decision made by Shaun, which most people have not accepted. Why change something that works? And I am particularly surprised that Chuffy wants to push this given his own experience of being targeted on the old C+ form...
I have no idea about any grumbles going on (I'm not around much these days so most stuff goes right by me) and I certainly didn't intend to add my voice to a specific gripe, apologies if that was the impression given.
However, I've been asking for a Mod list pretty much since the beginning of the Forum. Yes, I've still got the scars from the C+ days, but what myself and the other user/mods were trying to achieve was an open and transparent modding system. For me it was a matter of principle and I still stick by it. Asking politely now and again doesn't really qualify as pushing and I'm not losing sleep over it.

But, I repeat, I have no problems with the way that the Mods on here have acted (so far as my experience goes) and no problem with the way Shaun runs things.

Top Bottom