Research Questionaire - Cycling Preferences

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avalavan

Hi!

For my undergraduate dissertation project, I am looking at the impact of cycling schemes on the sustainability of local communities. The broad goal of this research is to highlight the key drivers and barriers to mass cycling culture as well as the extent to which cycling schemes are successful in enhancing the sustainability of local communities.

Could you complete my survey for my final year dissertation please. Would really appreciate it! Shouldn't take more than 10 mins
Thanks

https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/the-impact-of-cycling-schemes-on-the-sustainability-of-lo-2

Reactions: _aD
Done.

HorTs

Über Member
Done.

Maybe I missed something but I don't think Bicycle was an option for the preffered mode of transprt question.

Ganymede

Veteran
Done - slightly tricky as I live in an area where there are no cycling facilities of any kind - very rural - except the occasional bike stand.

I am also a bit puzzled that nearly all the age ranges in the surveys which appear on this site only go up to "50+". Yours went up to "55+" which is still a bit low.

Drago

Legendary Member
Done. There should be a 'prefer not to say' option for the question on ethnicity.

D

Deleted member 23692

Borough is an odd one as that is a district council that has a mayor. I'm in a city, albeit a small one

Done anyhoo

winjim

Smash the cistern
Done, although I think a couple of questions could do with allowing multiple answers and there needs to be some clarity on what constitutes a long or short distance. :okay:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Done but I suspect my answers weren't exactly standard and that a few may seem to contradict themselves (where you would be asked whether the lack of something might stop you cycling and I would answer no, and then I'd agree that more of them would be good the following question.

Top Bottom