Researching potential for an indoor cycling experience at home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NielsK

Dear cycling fans,

I'm a student from the Netherlands studying: sportmarketing and management at Hogeschool Rotterdam. I’m researching the possibilities of a new (virtual) indoor cycling program that you can use at home. For this research I created a survey regarding the needs and benefits it can bring to cycling fans. This survey will only take 1-2 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey you can choose to become the test panel for a new indoor - cycling product.

Be assured that all answers you provide will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.

The link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...h4s09dB3wS4DlfBP_0oYGAmw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Niels

Last edited:

Sharky

Guru
Tried to complete the survey, but found some of the questions difficult to give an answer. Not sure if this aimed at somebody who is already using a smart trainer or someone like me who has been using a "dumb" turbo trainer for years and has no experience of an "instructor" etc. Need a few "Other" options or a "not applicable" option.

Good luck with your research

OP
OP
N

NielsK

Tried to complete the survey, but found some of the questions difficult to give an answer. Not sure if this aimed at somebody who is already using a smart trainer or someone like me who has been using a "dumb" turbo trainer for years and has no experience of an "instructor" etc. Need a few "Other" options or a "not applicable" option.

Good luck with your research
Thank you for the feedback. I will try to improve the survey!

Top Bottom