Result!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
December!!
Shorter still.
Jack the van up and place the rear end on bricks with the wheels clear of the ground.

classic33

Leg End Member
:rofl: Sorry being thick
Daffy Yellow Card.jpg

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru

ASC1951

Guru
There is very visible damage to our vehicle and the Police here seemed to take the incident seriously.
IME both the Police and the Courts take failing to stop and failing to report seriously. Carelessness is one thing, but hit and run involves dishonesty and contempt for victims and the Police correctly reason that people who will do that will also commit other crimes unless they get a smacking.

donnydave

Über Member
BINGO!!!
Just had an elderly neighbour call in at the door, asking if the person who hit our car yesterday had told us about it.
I said no....he said he witnessed it and gave us his details to pass on to the Police.
He said the guy came round the corner very fast, tried to pull in front of our vehicle, hit it, then drove off at speed and parked elsewhere.
He met the chap coming back from where he had parked his car and shouted across to him, 'I hope you're going to report that'.
Obviously he didn't.

Aren't old people great! a number of years ago a builder scraped is flatbed truck down the side of my car while I was out.. Luckily one of my neighbours (old woman) was being nosey out of the window at the time. Later that day, as soon as Countdown had finished, she knocked on the door and had basically prepared an entire case file for me.

Hope it gets sorted

Top Bottom