Retro bike for sale -Giant MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Not sure if i am allowed to link to another post ?
I posted this in the for sale section when it might be better posted here ...
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/giant-iguana-retro-circa-1994.119808/#post-2204966
I bought this last year on ebay with the intention of using it as a winter hack but what with having 2 road bikes this never gets used and what with x mas i could really do with the cash so...
giant iguana , cromoly frame 18 " i think, 54 cm top tube if thats any help .
Shimano alvio shifters 21 speed, canti brakes, rigida wheels ( i don`t think they are original )
Since i bought it i changed the tyres to conti travel contacts that now have done less than 100 miles which cost over £40 with the inner tubes as well, added a rack and some mudgaurds, changed the pedals to spds with those plastic flat clip ons .will include 2 spare inner tubes as i will not need them
The left hand shifter had a missing window , it does not affect the shifter but i made a new one out of some clear plastic....
photo0086-jpg.16291

£70 ? ,collection from south derbyshire.

Cavalol

Guru
Hope I'm not speaking out of turn here (and I'm certainly NOT trying to ruin your thread with pointless comments) but I've found if something doesn't have a price it puts people off. I would assume it's because they either don't want to offend you, don't want to (potentially) offer more than you'd have wanted and some people worry that if they ask the seller will see it as confirmed interest and harangue them over it!
I'd respectfully suggest at least a guide price, if nothing else you'll see any confirmed interest (or not!) that way.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Hope I'm not speaking out of turn here (and I'm certainly NOT trying to ruin your thread with pointless comments) but I've found if something doesn't have a price it puts people off. I would assume it's because they either don't want to offend you, don't want to (potentially) offer more than you'd have wanted and some people worry that if they ask the seller will see it as confirmed interest and harangue them over it!
I'd respectfully suggest at least a guide price, if nothing else you'll see any confirmed interest (or not!) that way.
Thanks, must have missed that .
was offered £70 on the CTC forum but the buyer wanted me to do a 120 mile round trip to deliver it :unsure:
Happy to take an offer in that region .

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Thanks, must have missed that .
was offered £70 on the CTC forum but the buyer wanted me to do a 120 mile round trip to deliver it :unsure:
Happy to take £60 for the above .

Top Bottom