Return of "The Special One"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been a Chelsea fan since the mid seventies. I gave up when they turned into Chelski and Ranieri was sacked. Heartbreaking, in a small and crap kind of way. Mourinho means nothing to me, but Grant (who I wouldn't recognise if he bit me on the arse) got Chelsea further in the Champion's League than any other manager we've ever had. Sacking him is a nasty, small minded and sh*tty thing to do.

Keith Oates

Janner
Three near misses this season and he get's sacked, it just goes to show that the Rusky and Kenyon etc. should never be in control of a major (or any other) football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
Three near misses this season and he get's sacked, it just goes to show that the Rusky and Kenyon etc. should never be in control of a major (or any other) football team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I quite agree Oatsey. Any good manager takes time to bed in. How long was it before Ferguson started winning Championships with the red filth?

Bigtallfatbloke

..he is full of shoot ...saying something like 'almost' means losing etc...erm hallo...???

He (like me I suspect) would say anything...churn out any bullshit...if it means getting another multi million quid deal for a few months work, then a massive pay off when he too gets sacked after only 'almost' winning something....then walking into another £million deal at another club.

It's pathetic...had John Terry kicked his penalty 1cm to the left Grant would be the hero.

Abramovitch seems to have more money than brains at times.

was'nt grant just working with the 'tools' and legacy left behind by the special one therefore grant and mourhino are both equally to blame. abramovich is becoming very bored with the lack of bling in the trophy cabinet...how long before he dumps chelsea!

yenrod

22 men running around after a ball...tell me another one :biggrin:

There's only one difference between the previous two posts.
The number of players actively involved in the game at any one time and the discipline by which they conduct their playing affairs on the pitch.

Soccer xx(xx(:tongue:

Real sport of 26 or 30 players...:biggrin:

Top Bottom