Revolution

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Dave5N said:
Can't you buy over the net now? They just hold them at the door for you. Left hand window.

Maybe I can, maybe I will. I didn't think of that :eek:.

I've just spoken to somebody else and they are taking interweb bookings up until 10am tomorrow.

SamNichols

Last time my club organised a trip to it, but given that it isn't yet term time, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't going this time. I haven't had an email about it, or indeed whether there is even a MURT club run tomorrow (my guess is that there isn't: undergrads have exams).

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Where were you longers? For all I know you were standing next to me.

A great evening's entertainment and only six quid to get in!

Great to see a world -class ride from the reigning world champion!

longers

Legendary Member
Sat down, Dave opposite where the riders entered and exited the inner area. If you saw a family trying to start a Mexican wave, I was immediately behind them.

Did you stand under the scoreboard eating chips?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Longers - we were in the same area - just opposite the riders trak entry/exit points - had a small boy (7) and girl (4) with us - we were on the end of the second row, near entry 3, right by the track.

Enjoyed the racing

Some pics below - big grainy as I was using ISO 400 and a 1/500th shutter - no expert - still learning to use the camera....

DSCF0761a.jpg

DSCF0791.jpg

longers

Legendary Member
Cracking photo's Fossyant :wacko:. I forgot my camera :blush:. I only realised when I stopped to take shots of the B of the Bang.

We were very close then I must have been sat only a few rows behind you.

Top Bottom