RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
Did the starter workout this evening. Kept it within 1% of what it asked for pretty well the whole time, but would have been able to do it much more comfortably with a bit more resistance.

I have it set up with my hybrid, not my road bike, so a maximum gear of 48/11 rather than 50/11, which would have made some but not much difference. But to put out the watts it was asking for, I was spinning away at something well over 100rpm.

I'm not sure just exactly how high because it had tried to connect to the cadence sensor from my road bike, so didn't register my actual cadence, but I know well enough now what it feels like, and that was a good deal faster than the 85-95 I usually try to keep it at on the flat.

[EDIT] I now know I could have increased the resistance with one of the buttons on the right side of the screen. Next time I will.

Last edited:
I'm hosting a race on a 66 km version of the Road World Championship course in Glasgow, next Saturday (12 Aug) @ 0730 Pacific, 1530 UK.
As far as I know, RGT is the only platform which has the worlds course. Zwift has a fictional Glasgow circuit, I believe.

I really hope we can get good numbers for this race. At 66 km, it'll take around two hours, which provides an endurance challenge but of course less than 1/4 of what the pro men had to do! We do 45 km of lead-in, climbing Crow Road, the longest climb of the IRL race, then complete 1.5 laps of the challenging Glasgow circuit, but without the rain :smile:.

I created the magic road myself and test rode it and assure you it's high quality.

https://rgtdb.com/events/320985

Top Bottom