Rhythm Thieves on YouTube!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Uncle Mort said:
I'd be delighted - I meant it as a compliment. :wacko:

And I took it as one. I'm quite flattered.xx(

Abitrary

I'm not a big fan of the english rustic folk music vibe. I think fairport convention, pentangle and jethro tull could get away with it... 40 years maybe.

I did however like very much that acoustic song about finding the pain that you posted once? I would happily enjoy hearing that song anywhere - and I think it shows a spark of what you guys might be capable of. Reminded me a bit of turin brakes.

Prioritise the songwriting instead of your intended vibe, and you might just end up surprising yourselves.

Abitrary said:
I'm not a big fan of the english rustic folk music vibe. I think fairport convention, pentangle and jethro tull could get away with it... 40 years maybe.

I did however like very much that acoustic song about finding the pain that you posted once? I would happily enjoy hearing that song anywhere - and I think it shows a spark of what you guys might be capable of. Reminded me a bit of turin brakes.

Prioritise the songwriting instead of your intended vibe, and you might just end up surprising yourselves.

You can find that on itunes. Key in "Rhythm Thieves", browse the album "Everybody Pays Cash" and buy the song "I Just Want Control". We have a few more like that, but not downloadable.

Top Bottom