Ribble carbon frames

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

randywatson

does anybody have one of these?

im looking at getting a bike from ribble with Campy 11 speed,

i like the look of, and have read some great reviews on the Sportive frame, but im wondering if the extra few bob would be worth spending for the Nero RC frame

my plan is more sportive based,

but i would like to have the option of racing as well, so any help would be great lads

iendicott

Have a search on the forum, you may turn up that the paint finish is not good and this is mentioned a few times. I did look at one of these and decided it would be worth putting my money towards another make of cycle.

Also have a look at Condor cycles in London as they also use the same frames.

Saying all this others have had good experience so I suppose it is down to the individual at the end of the day.

They do have a high level of kit for the money though.

OP
OP
R

randywatson

iendicott said:
Have a search on the forum, you may turn up that the paint finish is not good and this is mentioned a few times. I did look at one of these and decided it would be worth putting my money towards another make of cycle.

Also have a look at Condor cycles in London as they also use the same frames.

Saying all this others have had good experience so I suppose it is down to the individual at the end of the day.

They do have a high level of kit for the money though

you said it, i can get the sportive or gran fondo with Campy 11 speed athena for €1400, the cheapest bike ive seen over here in Ireland with athena is close to 3 grand :smile:

MajorMantra

The paint is fine on my Sportive, apart from a little flaking at the dropouts.

Don't pay much attention to the names of the bikes if that's what worries you - the Sportive is plenty suitable for for racing. Google it, and also google Pedal Force RS2 which is the same frame.

Top Bottom