ribble Dedacciai Nero Corsa....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr-marty-martin

what do you's think of that bike???

im after something that will feel pritty racey...

im looking at the £999 centuar version...

any help would be much appreciated

OP
OP
M

mr-marty-martin

anyone???????

Backswing

Picked up my Nero Corsa from Ribble at the end of January. On Saturday I couldn't wait any longer, and took it out for the first time. Had great fun, it was brilliant and can't wait to get back out again.
I went with the Ultegra groupset on my bike. Unfortunately, as this is my first proper road bike since my teens, 20 odd years ago, I can't really compare it to anything else, so maybe not much help to you.
I did do a lot of looking around at dozens of bikes before deciding on the Ribble, and I'm really delighted with the bike. From what I was able to see you're getting a lot of bike for your money.

RedBike

I've not seen the Ribble in the flesh but it certainly does look excellent value for money.

My only concern is that for that sort of money you could have one of the premium Italian makes. Colnago, De-Rosa etc...
Ok, a bike from one of these manufactures wont be anywhere near as good value but then it's never intended to be.

It's like buying a sports car from Skoda instead of a Alfa Romeo. The Skoda will be the better value in just about every way but it will never have that 'wow' factor.

Top Bottom