Ribble sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Bit

Regular
I’m interested in Ribble gravel sl bike and would like to know how accurate the website sizing guide is if any members have said bike and can say how guide worked for them I’d appreciate it

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've only had one frame from Ribble, the aluminium winter frame they used to do. Sizing was as stated on the tin and the guide was spot on. I believe Ribble has changed hands since then so I would be interested to see what a more recent purchaser thinks.

I recently bought a Ribble.

It arrived on time. Although after I stripped/waxed the chain, it became apparent there was an issue with it.
I emailed them. I got a response the first thing the very next day.
Within a week, a mechanic came to visit. He worked away trying resolving the issue for a good couple of hours, but conceded the bike had to be returned. He took the bike away with him. Within a few hours, I received another email confirming receipt of the bike and advising it will be assessed and the issue resolved as a "matter of importance and urgency".

Ideally the bike would have arrived fault free, but even with the best QC the odd problem creeps through, so I can forgive that.
The after sales support has been nothing short of bloody brilliant so far. I'm seriously impressed.

It's clear from their Companies House filings that supply chain issues have been a big problem for Ribble, but I definitely think it is worth bearing with them.

vickster

Legendary Member
I recently bought a Ribble.

It arrived on time. Although after I stripped/waxed the chain, it became apparent there was an issue with it.
I emailed them. I got a response the first thing the very next day.
Within a week, a mechanic came to visit. He worked away trying resolving the issue for a good couple of hours, but conceded the bike had to be returned. He took the bike away with him. Within a few hours, I received another email confirming receipt of the bike and advising it will be assessed and the issue resolved as a "matter of importance and urgency".

Ideally the bike would have arrived fault free, but even with the best QC the odd problem creeps through, so I can forgive that.
The after sales support has been nothing short of bloody brilliant so far. I'm seriously impressed.

It's clear from their Companies House filings that supply chain issues have been a big problem for Ribble, but I definitely think it is worth bearing with them.

But how was the sizing vs the website as per the OP? ;)

Top Bottom