Ribble Sportive. Full Carbon 59cm. £400 Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bigjim

Legendary Member
This is/was my sons bike. He paid well over a £1000 for it. He used it for a 3 mile commute to work and the odd 25 miler with me. He did not commute regularly with it if the bus was running. It is therefore very low mileage. I've personally done about 5 25 mile runs on it. The bike has probably done about 1000 miles. My son for some reason had it professionally serviced about 3 times. Once they talked him into a new BB and chain. He insists it has to be serviced regularly. It has stood in my garage for two years. I have a shed-full of bikes so it's not being used. It has a couple of marks/scratches on the toptube. The chainset has been rubbed of paint due to my son riding the bike with flat pedals and trainers. There is hardly any chainset wear.
Campag 10 speed Veloce shifters. Campag Mechs, Skeleton brakes and Campag 52/39 Centaur Chainset. Is has never been dropped or abused and is a delight to ride. White leather Selle saddle. 58cm frame 53cmTT. Pickup North Manchester.
Will need to keep pedals and pump. £400 ono.
48738294116_b364f62912_b.jpg
48738476382_a87dae88ae_c.jpg
48738475122_9bf309cbe1_c.jpg
48738464422_5acfa014cf_c.jpg

puffinbilly

Veteran
Is the bike still available - I may be interested - a tentative approach at the minute.
Tony

OP
OP
bigjim

bigjim

Legendary Member
Sold this last week Tony for the full asking. I put this on five bike sites and never got a nibble. Could not understand it as it was a bargain. A full carbon with Campag Veloce throughout for £400! Anyway it went on Facebook after a flood of enquiries. Just goes to show. I'll update the listing. Thanks for the interest.

puffinbilly

Veteran
Thanks for the response -glad to hear you got a sale - my tentative approach was because I'd be under pressure to get rid of bikes rather than buy another :rolleyes:

Top Bottom