ribblecycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I'm concerned by the people that say they have had good service for the last 2-3 years. The last time I shopped at Ribble was 18 months ago and it was shocking to say the least! They may have improved now but just 18 months ago it was still terrible.

peanut

tundragumski said:
I'm concerned by the people that say they have had good service for the last 2-3 years. The last time I shopped at Ribble was 18 months ago and it was shocking to say the least! They may have improved now but just 18 months ago it was still terrible.

exactly the point I made in the last post !:angry:

Some people never change their minds once it is set xx(

Will1985

Über Member
I really don't see the problem: placed an order on Tuesday at 6pm - accidentally pressed the order button twice, emailed to let them know straightaway, received an email at 09:30 on Wednesday to say that one of them had been deleted, parcel arrived this morning.

I don't see anything wrong with that service.

Jonathan M

I've never had a problem with Ribble over several years of use. even when they were at their worst I seemed to aviod any problems. Maybe the only problem was when I ordered some wheels and changed my mind on the rim choice, I rang to swap, was told that was OK, but still got the original order - didn't get charged any extra though.

maurice

I've only used them last 6 months, 3 orders, all perfect and prompt delivery. I'm surprised they had a reputation!

Noodley

tundragumski said:
They may have improved now but just 18 months ago it was still terrible.

Yep, 18 months ago there were still problems but they were starting to get better about then.

As I said earlier their service is now spot-on. First class service. :wacko:

maurice

I seem to have the perception they are a "proper bike shop", as opposed to CRC which seem to be a warehouse full of grey-import bits.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Was fitted in shop, helpful guys, bought bike on-line, number of orders in last 12 months. Great bike, good service, no problems, recommend.

monnet

Guru
maurice said:
I seem to have the perception they are a "proper bike shop", as opposed to CRC which seem to be a warehouse full of grey-import bits.

Having worked in the Ribble warehouse I'll burst that bubble and tell you that their warehouse resembles a load of grey import bits. Certainly some of the business practices employed (not to mention staff treatment) mean I won't ever be shopping there again.

Top Bottom