Richard III only had himself to blame, it is revealed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am afraid that this is more about HiViz.

He was in a car park and not wearing HiViz - perhaps if he had been those careless people swinging swords around would have seen him and been more careful not to hit him
 

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Location
Scotland
Gah! Instantaneous TMN!!!! I might have to pull rank here....

You'll be releived to learn that TMN's can't be awarded unless the second poster has had time to read/ignore the first.
(I still beat you to it though!)

GC
 

Davidc

Legendary Member
Location
Somerset UK
If only he'd ridden his bike into battle instead of taking the car he'd never have been in the car park in the first place!
 

byegad

Squire
Location
NE England
I'd also like to bet that every single sword wielded during the battle was an illegal length and did not carry the H&S message that 'Edged weapons can be dangerous!' Similarly at Hastings in 1066 no H&S warning were issued about firing arrows into the air.
 

Ganymede

Guru
Location
Rural Kent
You'll be releived to learn that TMN's can't be awarded unless the second poster has had time to read/ignore the first.
(I still beat you to it though!)

GC
Ah! I see! Some comfort, but you did beat me, due to me havering about adding something else and deciding against it. I will just have to be content with my status as possibly the only CCer to have performed in a professional production of Shakespeare's Richard III - yeah baby!
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom