Richard's 40th birthday - what would you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Thank you everyone for the excellent ideas. Much as I like the idea of Extreme Babysitting, I'm liking the flying lessons idea most. He's done the marathan (although that's the kind of thing I'm thinking of), I think he'd preferred hiking challenges to cycling ones. Something like Great Wall of China etc.

HelenD123

Guru
What about the Original Mountain Marathon? He'd need to find a partner to do it though. Maybe you'd fancy joining him?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What is good about the flying lessons is that you and little one can go along for the ride too....

Cathryn said:
Thank you everyone for the excellent ideas. Much as I like the idea of Extreme Babysitting, I'm liking the flying lessons idea most. He's done the marathan (although that's the kind of thing I'm thinking of), I think he'd preferred hiking challenges to cycling ones. Something like Great Wall of China etc.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
trip in a glider. I did it once, over 25 years ago, and the memory is still enchanting....

mangaman

Cathryn said:

Flying lessons are great Cathryn. I did some once and they were incredible.

My 40th has just passed and although people suggested I had a huge fancy dress party where I would turn up naked and covered in cheese (or something - I forget the ridiculous ideas my mates proposed) I just wanted a quiet time with friends and family and some fun.

Spread it out over a period, so he can have a family "do" and a friends one etc and some bonus, like flying lessons :rolleyes:

Top Bottom