Ride Across Britain 10-18 September 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I'll be there. Anyone else doing it?

Had a bit of a panic this afternoon when I realised I hadn't booked my bike/rider transfers yet, and the deadline was 29th July, ie yesterday, but fortunately I was still able to book on the Bike Express website.

Really looking forward to it. Should be fun.

Ajax Bay

Guru
They seem to be taking 'last minute' entries still: a snip at £1600 for 9 nights camping etc.

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
They seem to be taking 'last minute' entries still: a snip at £1600 for 9 nights camping etc.

That 'etc' covers rather a lot of support!

Whether you think it's worth the money is entirely up to you. It's perfectly possible to do a LEJOG for a lot less, I'm sure.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I've always fancied doing it, just can't afford it unfortunately. I hope you have great time and look forward to reading a full and frank report about it. Good luck.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
That 'etc' covers rather a lot of support!

Whether you think it's worth the money is entirely up to you. It's perfectly possible to do a LEJOG for a lot less, I'm sure.

I bumped into a couple of riders who did this last year.

They both said they got what they paid for, if not a bit more.

One of them had a tumble and received a lot of help in terms of first aid, a lift to a doc, bike looking after and so on.

The price is the price, but it does appear the organisers provide at least what they say they will - can't say fairer than that.

Top Bottom