Ride Suggestions Trails etc.

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Phaeton, 21 Aug 2018.

1. Phaeton

Phaeton Veteran

Not sure it belongs in site support, but couldn't see an obvious suggestion forum/sub-forum how does the forum feel about having a routes/rides/trail forum I noticed earlier a question about the Monsel Trail, I had a question about High Peaks Trail, I'm also going up near the Lancaster Canal next month & want to ask a question about the state of the tow path. Is General Cycling the right place or should there be a dedicated sub-forum for these types of questions. Also one that members could document their rdies with a .GPX & photos?

Last edited: 21 Aug 2018
  2. Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph" A kilogrammicaly challenged woman Moderator

Good question @Phaeton.
    At the moment you could use the general cycling forum, or the mountain bike forum, until we can ask @Shaun to look into this.

3. ColinJ

ColinJ A big clot!

An interesting idea ...

Meanwhile, I suggest that you check out the cycle travel website, which is very good for planning the kind of rides that you seem to be interested in.

4. SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey 61: old body, head still feels the same. Moderator

We have a number of ideas for new sub-sections that need further discussion. Will keep you all posted as and when.

Any ideas from our membership are always welcome too.

Pat "5mph" likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice