England : Leicestershire Ride to the end of the Alphabet ( Zouch )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Linked to the ABC thread . For those of us requiring a Z .
I'm proposing Sat 21st Sept for a meet up and ride from Loughborough train station to Zouch . Times and distance at the moment are completely flexible depending on trains arriving and leaving Loughborough

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I'm provisionally in

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Gutted - only got Z left to do myself and will probably choose to do Zouch, but I can't make that weekend unfortunately.
That's a shame . I picked that weekend as I'm away the next weekend watching the world champs in Harrogate . If you let me now when you plan on doing it a meet up may still be possible

steverob

Guru
Right now it looks like the only dates in September that are do-able for me are the 7th and 28th. When I looked at the timetables just now, there are so many dates between now and then when one or other of the trains I'd need to take to get to Loughborough are not running or on bus replacement services (e.g. no bikes) - really frustrating.

I might be able to do the 14th, but this date is the last real opportunity for training for the event I'm taking part in the week after (the reason I can't make the 21st), so I'm kind of reluctant to put that down as an option.

Top Bottom