Ride to Worden Park today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
All over Yorkshire really. Time permitting, work and family etc, Hebden Bridge, Howarth, Oxenhope, tops of Halifax/Bradford are all regular rides out. Occasionally, the lads all take the same days off work and head out Dalby, Lakes, Dales etc.
If you guys head over this way, I'll show you local cheeky trials.:smile:
Tim
Do you have any links? Most of my routes are around the watershed between Calderdale and Colne Valley, such as Norland, Stainland, Scammonden, Scapegoat Hill, Marsden etc. I've heard great things about Ogden, Wainstalls etc, but need a bit of local info. Any of you use GPS?

Cubist

Still wavin'
Fran
I reckon it's time you came out of you comfort zone and took that bike somewhere where you can really give it its head. Try Sherwood Pines Kitchener trail for starters, fast pedally singletrack with no scary technical bits, just loads of grin factor. Ideal transition and a great progression for the Scandal.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Fran
I reckon it's time you came out of you comfort zone and took that bike somewhere where you can really give it its head. Try Sherwood Pines Kitchener trail for starters, fast pedally singletrack with no scary technical bits, just loads of grin factor. Ideal transition and a great progression for the Scandal.
where is the trail Cubist, and yeah Iam still a bit "scared":ohmy: of pushing myself yet to the next level, dont want to be a mental head too soon and end up wrapped around a tree. :whistle:

Cubist

Still wavin'
http://www.sherwoodpinescycles.co.uk/trails.html

Forget the bit about experienced riders only, I'd cheerfully take an improver on the Kitchener trail. It has nothing you'd have to get off and push either up or over, every obstacle (and there aren't that many) can be rolled so teh whole trail is a great confidence booster. You'll learn speed and poise, and won't get chucked off into the weeds by huge rock gardens or steps/drops.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

http://www.sherwoodpinescycles.co.uk/trails.html

Forget the bit about experienced riders only, I'd cheerfully take an improver on the Kitchener trail. It has nothing you'd have to get off and push either up or over, every obstacle (and there aren't that many) can be rolled so teh whole trail is a great confidence booster. You'll learn speed and poise, and won't get chucked off into the weeds by huge rock gardens or steps/drops.
cheers Cubist will have a look at this.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom