Ride2Monaco

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone. On the 20th of May myself and 25 are setting off from Silverstone (after a lap of the circuit) to Monaco. We're covering 850 miles over 8 days with about 58000ft of climbing thrown in. It's going to be tough but if the Monza ride is anything to go by it'll be a great ride. The main thing is were raising money for 5 worthy causes

Anthony Nolan
Birmingham childrens Hospital
Cancer research UK
Mind
Multiple sclerosis Trust.

You can find out more about us all at
http://www.ride2monaco.com/
There are links to the route as well as the donations page and Strava so you can keep an eye on our progress. I very much doubt that I'll be getting any K O M's as I'm probably going to be the oldest one on the ride but I'm going to enjoy the week.
Thanks for reading and thank you in advance for any donations. All gratefully received.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1461221101678.jpg
    FB_IMG_1461221101678.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 100

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Ive just nudged 50,000 ft of climbing, but its taken me 4 months!. Good luck and have fun.

It went very well thanks, a few minor mechanicals and flat tyres but apart from one visit to a bike shop for a new pedal we sorted everything on the road.
I didn't do Spa but I did the Monza ride 2yrs ago. Great fun and hope they do another one in a couple of years.

Top Bottom