RideLondon - Surrey 100 anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moda

Did anyone donate their entry fee? I always wonder if it gives you a better change but at the moment I can't afford to possibly just give away £48.

Entered on Monday and am a bit miffed that I won't find out if I'm in or out till February.

I'm sure they'd like people to think they'd have a better chance if they donated the entry fee but I believe there are legal implication if by doing so you got a place or preferential treatment. Might be wrong though.

I could afford to donate but haven't as there are other charities I'd prefer to donate any spare cash to.

Anyway good luck to all!

Spally

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but just got my backside in gear and got my photos/videos. Did anyone else have problems sharing the video? If so what did you do to rectify it?

Cheer

Moda

Just tidying up my emails and whist reading the ballot entry confirmation I noticed " You will know if you got into this exciting new event early February 2014 by magazine...."

What is this magazine they speak of? Not sure I want my details in it!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Just realised that I never got around to sharing my offical photos from this.
Here you are, for your viewing pleasure: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151686405486852.1073741839.704211851&type=1&l=f8a432b022

969250_10151686405816852_1871629492_n.jpg

Top Bottom