Rider From Mansfield (not at all dodgey)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Knockoffneil

Hello everyone Im Neil. I hail from the nottinghamshire area and if I think I like you I might tell you exactly where. Ive already read loads of threads and posts and feel like I know everyone already and have to ask you to forgive me as i sometimes type like im texting... no wot i mean?

Unlike most people I havnt started cycling to lose weight. If i lose any more people may find me hard to locate if i turn sideways, and I am constantly reminded how i look a little like peter crouch. My reasons for starting are the government. Its not that I carnt afford petrol but i feel like im being taken for a bit of a t**t if I accept to keep paying the prices they ask for it. Like they dont get enough tax already.

Got my new bike Monday, a carrera subway hybrid and have done 40 miles this week. Sods law that the weather takes a dive the week I get my wheels :sad: . (note to self, purchase mudguards) No doubt I'll start blogging aswell since I get too much free time at work, so hope some of you will drop by from time to time.

cheers guys n gals.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Hi Niel :hello:

OP
OP
Knockoffneil

Knockoffneil

Welcome Neil - you're not far from some great rides if you're in Mansfield. Do they still have a cockle and pea stall on Mansfield market these days?

Indeed they do, very yummy. im guessing you dont live close by anymore lol. As for great rides I dnt really know. But ive got some great 100 milers planned for up in the peak district once the fitness is up.

OP
OP
Knockoffneil

Knockoffneil

yeh i know what you mean there. I went to asda and had a little blowout. Gloves, trip commuter, D lock, and lights. All essentials really, but i still want mudgaurds extra water bottle and the cages for them rack and panniers.... maybe cheaper to stay in the car lol

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
yeh i know what you mean there. I went to asda and had a little blowout. Gloves, trip commuter, D lock, and lights. All essentials really, but i still want mudgaurds extra water bottle and the cages for them rack and panniers.... maybe cheaper to stay in the car lol

Then you need another bike just in case the 1st one is in for repair , ooh and another 1 just in case etc etc ...

I have had to have a mass sort out so i can have more stuff , at least 8 bits and bobs on ebay atm or the Mrs would have a fit :biggrin:

Top Bottom