Riders In Bolton/Walkden Area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I once posted this on C+, so I'll now see who else there is on here as well.

Is there anyone in the above areas who fancies some company on rides, usually on a Sunday morning.

Drop me a line if you do.

Cheers

Colin

Globalti

Legendary Member
You'd be welcome to join our MTB club: www.blackburnbikers.co.uk

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Thanks Rigid but I don't often get out on my mtb any more , I tend to stick to my road bike.

You're a bit far away from me but I see you have a ride leaving Rvington barn, which route do you normally use from there?

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
Are you the same Blonde from C+? I thought you were in Leeds, have you seen sense and come over to the right side of the Pennines? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What side of Bury are you on?

At the moment I'm out for a couple of hours and upto about thirty miles, although I'm hoping to increase on that for a sixty mile charity ride in September.

Blonde

Yep - guilty as charged! I was in leeds but am now in Bury with t'loved one.

We live off Rochdale Road, East of Bury town centre. No problem with the distance - we can always ride out to meet you somewhere, do a loop with you, then ride home, making it a longer ride for us, or simply go out again in the afternoon. PM or mail me and we'll arrange something. Both Saturdays and Sundays are usually OK for us. We have nothing planned for this weekend, but we're doing Round t'West Riding 200km audax next Sunday.

Top Bottom