RideWithGPS Streetview Costs Now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mburton1993

Über Member
Location
Stalybridge
Was mapping out a new route and when I clicked on the street view man, rather than being able to drag it over to the route there is instead a pop up for a free trial and then subscription.

Bit annoying, it's a useful tool.
 

Mike Ayling

Mike 1942
I have had a paid subscription for years.
EDIT
If you want good service you have to pay for it
 
Last edited:

PaulSB

Squire
Was mapping out a new route and when I clicked on the street view man, rather than being able to drag it over to the route there is instead a pop up for a free trial and then subscription.

Bit annoying, it's a useful tool.

Then pay for it. I've subscribed for 14 years, that's why RWGPS still exists and can hand out freebies to you........which you then moan about when it becomes a paid feature.

I became a subscriber after asking a friend why pay for something that's free to use. His reply was "I want them to be there in ten years time." I went home and signed up.
 

Mike Ayling

Mike 1942
Then pay for it. I've subscribed for 14 years, that's why RWGPS still exists and can hand out freebies to you........which you then moan about when it becomes a paid feature.

I became a subscriber after asking a friend why pay for something that's free to use. His reply was "I want them to be there in ten years time." I went home and signed up.

My thoughts as well.
 
Top Bottom