Riding Back From Hull - April 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
did you get in touch with john hamilton? i have a different email address for him, which is
john
at remove this and put in a @
londonedinburghlondon dot com
My entry complete with cheque for a huge three whole english pounds posted today. I didn't include any enveoples for returns as I plan to use the GPS.
oh, and Mr Martin 235, I do not expect to be able to keep up with you so do not feel you have to hang around waiting for me.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
did you get in touch with john hamilton? i have a different email address for him, which is
john
at remove this and put in a @
londonedinburghlondon dot com
My entry complete with cheque for a huge three whole english pounds posted today. I didn't include any enveoples for returns as I plan to use the GPS.
oh, and Mr Martin 235, I do not expect to be able to keep up with you so do not feel you have to hang around waiting for me.
I'll have ridden up to York don't forget, you might be pulling me all the way home!!

I did get in touch with John thanks. I just need to fill out the entry and send it off.

hulmecyclist

I realise this is an old thread. But me and a mate are planning to ride from London to Hull in April (admittedly over several days). Does anyone have any routes or good suggestions?

mmmmartin

Random geezer
The route followed by London Edinburgh London is very good, I can't get it at the moment but if you Google it and find the website you can download the route. It is pretty traffic-free and flat. If you can, it ifs better to ride the route followed southward rather than northward, as there is a small difference. It starts from loughton you can get there by train.

Top Bottom