England : West Sussex Riding partner wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toby123

Hi there,

I'm already a member of a road cycling club but it's often not convenient for me to join up with their regular rides, so I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who might be interested in riding with me now and then. This would be starting out from the Bognor Regis/Littlehampton/Worthing area. I'm fairly fast up the hills and on the flat but I don't road race. Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks,
Toby.

Payneys

Hi Toby
I live in Worthing and don't belong to any cycle clubs been riding for past couple of years now manage around 30- 50 miles a week weather depending !
I usually ride on my own but I have entered the ride London 100 and was a) thinking of joining a club b) trying to find others to ride with because I need to get fit - have no desire to finish last of 20000 nor be in a state of utter exhaustion and cramp come the end !
I've seen yr note I don't know how fast or slow I am because I only ride by myself - on a 30 -40 mile ride I average 14-15 mph this is going up over the downs so not just a flat ride to bog or and back.
I wouldn't mind going for a ride with you if you are interested - I understand if not as I see many groups riding at a pace much too strong for me and I appreciate if I am going to make yr ride into a chore .
Best regards Ian

Top Bottom