Ridley Crosswind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Definitely up for grabs now. Ultegra, Ksyriums, Easton, 4ZA Forks and Cantis etc. A decent offer secures a very decent bike.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Dave, though not interested personally due to size, there's a fair few, myself included, that get tired of having to ask for pics, details and price....just a thought.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Um. My Training Manager broke my camera. Dropped it. Lens sticks out but it don't work.

Hence noPics.

I can desacribe it. It's black grey and silver. Very fast. Top tyres (for clinchers) and wheels. Handles very well on the road as well as off-road.

Looks the dog's doodahs.

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Um. My Training Manager broke my camera. Dropped it. Lens sticks out but it don't work.

Hence noPics.

I will have to describe it. It's black grey and silver. Very fast. Top tyres (for clinchers) and wheels. Handles very well on the road as well as off-road.

Looks the dog's doodahs.

Moderators

Legendary Member
Can you not bump your posts please.

You are extremely unlikely to get any interest in your advert until you post some pictures and a price.
Would you spend Money something 2nd hand you had never seen?

Dave, you need to find a way to take some photos, and list a price.

Thanks

OP
OP
Dave5N

Dave5N

Über Member
Moderators said:
Can you not bump your posts please.

You are extremely unlikely to get any interest in your advert until you post some pictures and a price.
Would you spend Money something 2nd hand you had never seen?

Dave, you need to find a way to take some photos, and list a price.

Thanks

Given you are not Shaun, perhaps you could show a little common courtesy, introduce yourself, and not hide behind your big shiny Moderators badge.

Better grammar would be helpful, too.

But thanks for the handy tips. Previous posters and indeed, as I also expressed in the post above, had not noticed the points you so kindly made.

Perhaps we also didn't bother to read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom