Ridley Icarus SLS -Sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Reluctantly for sale is my trusty Ridley Helium;alluminium frame with carbon forks(ally steerer).

£260 posted

Medium/54 frame.

105 10-speed drivetrain,Ultegra(older) calipers,11-spd Ultegra chainset,Deda Zero 100 service course stem,Deda Zero 100 bars,Fizik bar tape,FZA saddle,CRC carbon seat-post,Elite bottle cages

Wheels are Giant SR-2 with Vittoria Open Pave 25c tyres.

Can include the SKS mudguards(minus EDCC mudflap^_^) and garmin mount.

Geometry;
90583-Ridley Icarus SLS 1207B Frameset 2012-sizechart.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

Can provide more pics

makhno68

Über Member
Still for sale?

makhno68

Über Member
I'd be happy to take, for some reason I can't message with my account permissions anymore (I've been inactive for years), but if you could email me on kingshill12 (at) hotmail (dot) com we can arrange it.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Why has this not sold

largeruk

Über Member
Hi

I really do apologise for the tone and content of this but...we all have to start somewhere! I am interested in getting into road biking but have little money and even less knowledge! Dispassionately, would this be a good entry level bike or, if not, what should I be looking at/for? For info, I'm 5'7" tall with an inside leg of 29". Happy to take whatever advice or views are offered without any offence taken - I appreciate directness and honesty! :okay:

colly

Re member eR
Hi

I really do apologise for the tone and content of this but...we all have to start somewhere! I am interested in getting into road biking but have little money and even less knowledge! Dispassionately, would this be a good entry level bike or, if not, what should I be looking at/for? For info, I'm 5'7" tall with an inside leg of 29". Happy to take whatever advice or views are offered without any offence taken - I appreciate directness and honesty! :okay:

It's a good bike and for £240 it's a bargain. Probably the size would be at the top end of what would be comfortable but a bit of tinker with the seat post length and stem etc it should fit OK. Frames differ so if your not too far away try it out.

Top Bottom