right and left brake pads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

marinyork said:
I'd steer clear of halfords in general and try the butterworths or JEJames if you can get there (which I understand is a long way away).

langsett cycles is the best if your'e up hillsborough end.

OP
OP
k turner

k turner

I went to them on my travels looking a few weeks ago, but now I have got fixed up, it will be a while before I go buying again. Accessories I will get at Halfords, it is closer, but when it is time for another bike or trailer for my dog and shopping, I will definately look elsewhere, dont want the shopping and dog sprawled all over the road if the trailer falls apart!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
k turner said:
Got to my destination in 12 mins instead of 35. Got back in 8 instead of 12. Still not fast on the downhills coming home.

Way to go K! That's some difference!

I think, if the bike makes that much differnce, yu'll really be able to enjoy cycling more now. The old one must have been pretty heavy!

OP
OP
k turner

k turner

New bike is marvelous, so much lighter. Had a crises with blowout when I was sitting in the lounge. (Not even on it). After spending 3 1/2 hrs fixing it, discovered it should not take 1 1/2 hrs pumping up. Broken pump. Took wheel and pump back to shop next day. 2 days after getting this one.

Anyway now I can change a tube and patch.

Learning so fast.

Top Bottom