Right, well, the time has come...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
...for me to wander off home. Got to pack for tomorrow, work out how to get all the presents and 5 days' worth of clothes etc into ruscksack, so that I'm not lumbered with too much extra luggage. Oh, and need to find out if camera is sulking because of low battery. If it is, fine. If not, bugger, I really want to have a camera with me...

Then, need to work out a meal to use up all my odds and ends in the fridge (veg stirfry with houmous on the side...? :angry:)

Then tomorrow it's on the train for 5 hours southwards and plunging into the organised havoc that will be Oli's First Christmas. :smile:

So, Merry Christmas one and all. It's been a rotten year in one way for me, but you've all kept me cheerful and occupied - thanks for all that support, whether public or private. I may or may not make it onto the 'net over the next week, so if I don't, see you all in 2008!

2008 eh? They said we'd have hovercars in the furture, I want a hovercar:angry:

:sad:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Have a good 'en... we're just waiting for the 'OK you can go' message !!!

I've just told them the IT Systems WILL shutdown at 4pm then I'm out of the door.

Last one out will have to stay until some cleaning staff arrive.

Brock

Arch said:
2008 eh? They said we'd have hovercars in the furture, I want a hovercar:angry:

No problem Arch me ol' trumpet of rationality, I've put your name down for one of these, it's yours as soon as they work out how to classify it for insurance purposes.

Have a great one Arch.

Top Bottom