Ringways Airport Pick-Up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have to go here later this evening........... sorry, I'm a traditionalist, it's 'Manchester', to most peopleL
Likewise, I always refer to Yeadon Airport, some of our younger staff have travelled through Yeadon itself to get to the airport, but tell me they've "Been To Leeds-Bradford Airport, But Didn't Know Yeadon Has An AIrport:rolleyes:

'Up To Press
', it's showing as a 22:24 touchdown, but to avoid paying too much in the car-parks, can anyone suggest somewhere local to plot-up & wait, so I can spend minimal time there
I might come the M56 at the next junction & park up in the edge of Hale, unless one of you has another suggestion

At least it's not foggy, like last Saturday, when I was there for 06:00

Jameshow

Veteran
I have to go here later this evening........... sorry, I'm a traditionalist, it's 'Manchester', to most peopleL
Likewise, I always refer to Yeadon Airport, some of our younger staff have travelled through Yeadon itself to get to the airport, but tell me they've "Been To Leeds-Bradford Airport, But Didn't Know Yeadon Has An AIrport:rolleyes:

'Up To Press
', it's showing as a 22:24 touchdown, but to avoid paying too much in the car-parks, can anyone suggest somewhere local to plot-up & wait, so I can spend minimal time there
I might come the M56 at the next junction & park up in the edge of Hale, unless one of you has another suggestion

At least it's not foggy, like last Saturday, when I was there for 06:00

Just beyond the airport nr styl??

Moss lane, hollin lane, holly lane etc.

Indeed, the other around here is Finningley Airport:okay:

Chislenko

Veteran
Me also,

Ringway for Manchester

Speke for Liverpool

But there again I still call a pub in town The Axe even though it has had a different name for at least two decades!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's Manchester to the locals. :whistle: You are a bit knackered for parking/pickup these days. It's sometimes cheaper to use the short stay carpark near T3 than the pickup. It's easy for us as we await a call that family are at bag collection, then we set off from home as only 10 miles from the Airport.

Top Bottom