RIP Diana Rigg.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Aged 82
Doubt they will do any more series of Avengers now.
Along with many hormonal teenagers I fancied her as a young guy.
Of course you did. She had M Appeal.

Last edited:
RIP
As a very very young thing (pre any hormonal influence) I do remember her in her leather clad days, but also saw her in Medea in Bradford.

One of the channels (ITV4) is actually showing her in the Avengers at the moment I think.

If I remember correctly, she also on Parkinson talked about the simple pleasures of biting her baby's bum.

(or was that someone else?)

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
If I remember correctly, she also on Parkinson talked about the simple pleasures of biting her baby's bum.

(or was that someone else?)
haha.
50 years ago that was one of life great pleasure......biting my babies bum and blowing rasbobs on it.
Sadly, if you admitted doing that today you may be arrested :sad:
Edit.
I also remember (she was maybe 12 months old) lifting her up to blow rasbobs on her belly and she decided to pee in my face......even that was funny.

Last edited:
haha.
50 years ago that was one of life great pleasure......biting my babies bum and blowing rasbobs on it.
Sadly, if you admitted doing that today you may be arrested :sad:
I have vague memories that at the time in some odd circles her comment was criticised - something to do with introducing sex into childrearing. Personally I'd be more worried about the complainers. The clip is probably on youtube somewhere. No idea how many kids she had but apparently has an actor daughter - no idea if the baby in question.

Sharky

Guru
And a cyclist, starring in one of my favourite films.
A boy, a girl and a bicycle

Last edited:
Top Bottom