RIP Hayden Panettiere

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes, very sad. Bit of a shocker this one. After Heroes she pretty much disappeared off my radar - I'd assumed she'd settled down for the quiet life after marrying Klitschco*.

RIP Hayden.

*I remember thinking at the time - lucky so-and-so, he really has got it all!
 

Dan Lotus

Veteran
Absolutely loved Heroes when it came out - all the series.

Such a sad waste when someone goes so early, even more so with a young child.
Brutal.
 

Mad Doug Biker

Mediocrity Manifest.
Location
Craggy Island
When text is in blue on here it's a clickable link.
I think he is just being deliberately morose just so he can have something to moan about.
 

Dan Lotus

Veteran
I also saw her in Heroes but nothing since. Apparently she started acting at the tender age of 11

Same here - appears she earned plaudits and awards for a subsequent (musical?) show, but it must be one that is only on subscription channels, and I think when I saw the synopsis, it wouldn't have been something I would have gravitated to anyway.

I read she was put into adverts from a VERY young age, possibly even 4 years old or younger, and it went from there.
 
Top Bottom