RIP Kenny Ball

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
another legend gone , rip

byegad

Legendary Member
Sad. The thing that I notice as these stars die is that there doesn't seem to be a new star rising. Today celebrity seems to be here for one 'star' today and gone tomorrow.

Maybe I'm simply out of touch and lurking in the celebrities of today there are a few who will, in due time die at a great age and be similarly missed? Somehow I doubt it.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Perhaps in the future, when our collective memories are bound up in software rather than soft machines, we will mourn the passing of media and their creators rather than content and its creators. Where were you when Facebook died?

He always came across as a decent bloke and appeared to have a good humour about him. I remember him more for his appearances on the Morecambe and Wise show and he gave as good has he got.
Another character from our past slips away and we are left with a little less fun in the world.
RIP.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
His take on jazz was never my kind of jazz (and I'm a big fan) but watching some clips of him on youtube, you can't but admit he (and his band) were excellent musicians.

Top Bottom