RIP Nigel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

macp

Guru
Sniff....
You know it got me like that too sniff sniff

RIP Nigel x

I know Monty Don has endured a very perplexing and worrying psychological past which I believe is now behind him, I just hope and pray that this shock to his system will not knock him back.
For me anyway, my fingers are firmly crossed that the love and licks of Nellie and his new bite sized chunk Yorkie Terrier will help pull him through the depths of dismay over the coming weeks.

It turns out that he had been not a well dog for quite some time and indeed he is one of the growing number of dogs who was saved by Professor Noel Fitzpatrick and his team some years ago, since when, apparently, Monty and Noel have become close friends.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Wife shed a tear..

D

Deleted member 26715

I'd have opened a bottle of Champagne.
Me too. I’ve got a £100 bottle of Dalwhinnie that I’m saving for a special occasion and that would’ve qualified. Now I’m both disappointed and saddened.
I too was initially excited, although in reality I could not be pleased for anyone losing their life, no matter how obnoxious they maybe. But having no idea who Monty Don or Archie is, it is still a sad occasion that a person has lost their dog been there, done that, didn't like it.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I too was initially excited, although in reality I could not be pleased for anyone losing their life, no matter how obnoxious they maybe. But having no idea who Monty Don or Archie is, it is still a sad occasion that a person has lost their dog been there, done that, didn't like it.
Of course you know Monty Don. There's a song about him, it goes, 'Ground Control to Monty Don', you get it now? And as for not being pleased for anyone losing their life, virtually everyone with more than two functioning braincells would put that aside where certain snakes like Farrage are concerned. Him and Kelvin McKenzie, Rupert Murdoch, Jeremy Hunt...I could go on.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Of course you know Monty Don. There's a song about him, it goes, 'Ground Control to Monty Don', you get it now? And as for not being pleased for anyone losing their life, virtually everyone with more than two functioning braincells would put that aside where certain snakes like Farrage are concerned. Him and Kelvin McKenzie, Rupert Murdoch, Jeremy Hunt...I could go on.
Vindictive so and so!👎 it's ok folks,this poster informed me about a year ago that i was on his ignore list,so he shouldn't be reading this post. All because according to him i mocked Scousers. It's bad to 'mock',but ok to wish death on someone ffs!:headshake:

Top Bottom