Rivington today..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Francesca

We went up to Rivington in Lancashire today, bloody hot, and some wicked rocks along the way, I personally didnt rate the trail, Gary liked it. It was very hard slog. Some piccies below, oh and I fell into a load of mud and cack but very funny:laugh:..
Riv 1.jpg

Riv 2.jpg

Riv 3.jpg

Riv 4.jpg

Riv 5.jpg

Riv 6.jpg

Riv 7.jpg

Riv 8.jpg

Riv 9.jpg

Riv 10.jpg

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

Riv 11.jpg

Riv 12.jpg

Riv 13.jpg

Riv 14.jpg

Norm

[QUOTE 1866189, member: 45"]Nice scenery.

Won't the bikes fit in the van?[/quote]
My first thought, a van as big as that and you need to strap the bikes to the roof?

potsy

Rambler
FOFF Potsy cheeky get
:hugs:

Globalti

Legendary Member
A massive van and you stick the bikes on the roof? Where they can get hit by trees, barriers, road salt, flying carp or get stolen and you have to climb up and lift them up there, AND they increase your fuel consumption?

:wacko:

We regularly travel with 3 bikes + 3 people and have managed 4 + 4 inside our estate car, nice and clean and dry and secure from theft and no fuel penalty.

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

A massive van and you stick the bikes on the roof? Where they can get hit by trees, barriers, road salt, flying carp or get stolen and you have to climb up and lift them up there, AND they increase your fuel consumption?

:wacko:

We regularly travel with 3 bikes + 3 people and have managed 4 + 4 inside our estate car, nice and clean and dry and secure from theft and no fuel penalty.
yes,as stated in my previous post, the van is being coverted insider to camper...i.e sofabed,cupboards etc, how can they get stolen when we are in the van???? and we dont leave them on the van when we get home, they are in the house, they dont get hit by trees,barriers, my husband is quite careful in his driving in that respect. As for getting dirty..so what , thats what mountain bikes get like. Climbing up, no problem as hubby does it and he doesnt mind, they wouldnt increase any more fuel thatn sticking them IN the van either.

Top Bottom