RLJ - Damm fools

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
This is one of the reasons why I like to cycle VERY early in the morning, therefore avoiding all the knuts.

Unfortunately...... If I am the only person about at a red light and cannot trigger it, then.... erm.... :blush:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
"Why are you not crossing the junction"
"Erm because the lights are red ?"
"Yes but the pedestrian man is green"
Strange argument - pedestrian green man would simply mean that that pedestrian crossing would expect no traffic - I assume there was potential traffic on the other arms of the junction?

The most useful things about pedestrian crossing's on traffic junctions is getting to know the junction and knowing which green man to watch turn red to know when the lights are about to change. (And to have a nice rest on a hill:whistle: ).

defy-one

It must be different elsewhere. Lots of cyclists jump lights in central london. Usually when the green light for pedestrians are on and most of them have crossed that bit of road we use.
It's so common here, the peds are used to it.

martint235

Dog on a bike
It must be different elsewhere. Lots of cyclists jump lights in central london. Usually when the green light for pedestrians are on and most of them have crossed that bit of road we use.
It's so common here, the peds are used to it.
Ok this is a BAD thing. The peds really shouldn't be terrified of crossing on a green man because they are used to cyclists RLJing through them!!!

sabian92

Über Member
Hold on, so she thinks that because the man is green she can go across a junction on a bike?

Darwin would be proud.

Edit: As much of a tosser I think that sonofthewindsinc guy is, that video was really eye opening. Until he started to harass that fella.

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Hold on, so she thinks that because the man is green she can go across a junction on a bike?

Darwin would be proud.

Edit: As much of a tosser I think that sonofthewindsinc guy is, that video was really eye opening. Until he started to harass that fella.

I think people make up the rules to suit themselves,that's why I was nearly taken out by that BMW driver this morning.

Top Bottom