RLJ

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
[RANT] To the guy with the grey shorts and the yellow hump bag cover who RLJ'd all the way from Tower Bridge to Greenwich between 3.30 and 4 this afternoon, I hope next time the car's brakes don't work so well. You didn't even notice that the car coming across you had to slam his brakes on.

If you want to get somewhere quicker, pedal faster :biggrin: I'll even give you a gentle shove (sideways) next time you go past me that close at a red light.

[RANT OVER]

Couldn't be bothered to post the video and everyone hates videos anyway :sad:

Notsoblue

:biggrin:

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yeah but more likely I'd just get stick for posting a video which the RLJ-ing community thought wasn't that bad.

I'm moving on, calming down (a little) and have deleted vid.;)

Notsoblue

martint235 said:
Yeah but more likely I'd just get stick for posting a video which the RLJ-ing community thought wasn't that bad.

I'm moving on, calming down (a little) and have deleted vid.:wacko:

Don't back down. Repost the vid. And next time make sure you push over the cyclist if he looks like he's going to RLJ. Its your civic duty! Perhaps if you put up enough videos, and push over enough cyclists, you'll get some recognition and they'll allow you to wear a RLJ enforcement sash on your commute to work. Finally you'll get all the respect that you're due. Its about time society took notice of you.

:bravo:

Top Bottom